We recognise that many businesses will be operating in unchartered waters at present and may well need assistance in dealing with some, if not all, of the following issues:
- How to successfully negotiate payment arrangements with landlords, HMRC and other creditors
- How to restructure existing debts
- How to complete an application for Grant Funding or a Business Interruption Loan
- How to lay-off or furlough employees, or other HR related issues
- How to ensure they continue to fulfil their statutory obligations as directors
To help you find solutions to these issues Bridgewood are offering a free Client Consultation Service to assist in finding the right answers, and mapping a path through this crisis for you.
The consultation is carried out via a video call, although a standard phone call is fine also if that is preferred. During this call we will explore the key issues, and it would also be helpful if you can provide us with any recent accounting information – or failing that information on sales, costs and creditors.
Following the call we will send you a detailed advice note via email which will include our key observations and recommended actions.
We can also be on hand to help you deliver on these recommended actions as required and in support of this we have pulled together a team of experts across a number of disciplines including HR, employment law, business advisory, corporate finance and legal support.
To book your free consultation you contact Bridgewood on 0800 987 1010 or by using the contact form below.