Need advice on company debts?
- FREE Confidential Advice to Directors
- Turnaround & Recovery Solutions
- Company Liquidation & Closure
- Support to Clients Nationally
Bridgewood’s team of business advisors and insolvency experts are on hand to answer these and any other questions you have regarding your company situation.
As insolvency and liquidation experts we are committed to providing you with the very best advice and solutions. Across our team we have well over 100 years of experience to draw on, and we combine this technical expertise with a personal approach to ensure you reach a positive outcome.
Contact us for a free consultation and we commit to giving you:
- Our time – we will spend time with you either in person, by phone or via video conference in order to understand your situation and explore the available options.
- Our advice – following the consultation we will send you a report via email which summarises our discussion, confirms the advice given and provides a way forward.
- Our support - your dedicated advisor we will be available to support you with follow-up conversations as required. Wherever possible we make ourselves available in the evenings and weekends and provide a mobile number for direct contact.
Meet Some of the Team
Bridgewood is a team of insolvency and business advisory experts where everyone shares the same passion, to achieve a positive outcome for their clients whatever the circumstances.
We have over 100 years of combined experience between us and, with team members based around the country, we can help you wherever you are.
Licensed & Regulated
Founder & Managing Director
Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
Head of Partnerships
Head of Partnerships
Business Debt Advice Skelton in Cleveland - We're Here to Help
Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) Skelton in Cleveland
A CVA may be a suitable solution if you believe your company has a viable future but it is struggling with current cash flow problems and mounting debts.
- Allows the company to continue trading, with the existing Directors remaining in control
- Writes off the debt the company cannot afford to pay
- Stops legal action such as CCJs and winding up procedures
- Eases cash flow pressures
- Clears the company's unsecured debts ‐ usually within 5 years
Creditors' Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) Skelton in Cleveland
If your company is insolvent and is unable to trade out of its current cash flow problems then a CVL may be the only appropriate course of action.
The Company Director Disqualification Act 1986 deals harshly with company directors who ignore the early warning signs of insolvency, so it is important to seek advice early in order to ensure you abide by the rules set out.
- Ensures all of the Directors' legal obligations are met
- Brings a formal end to the business, which can then cease trading
- Fees from as little as £2,500
Administration Orders Skelton in Cleveland
The administration procedure is an alternative to receivership or liquidation with its primary purpose being the survival of the company or of part of its operation as a going concern
- Helps to avoid receivership or liquidation
- Provides legal protection from your creditors whilst a restructuring plan is put together
- The business can continue to trade while a plan is put together
- Primary purpose is the survival of the company or of part of its operation as a going concern
- Generally exited in order to enter a CVA