We recognise that many businesses will be operating in unchartered waters at present and that directors may need assistance in dealing with some, if not all, of the following issues:
- How to successfully negotiate payment arrangements with HMRC and other creditors
- How to restructure existing debts
- How to raise further funding to support business cash flow
- How to lay-off or furlough employees, or other HR related issues
- How to ensure they continue to fulfil their statutory obligations as directors
- If the company is insolvent, how best to restructure or close it down
To help you find solutions to these issues Bridgewood are offering a free Client Consultation Service to assist in finding the right answers and mapping out a way forward.
The consultation is usually carried out via a video call or face-to-face meeting, although a standard phone call is fine also if that is preferred. During this call we will explore the key issues, and it would also be helpful if you can provide us with any recent accounting information plus details about sales, costs, financing and creditors.
Following the call we will send you a detailed advice note via email which will include our key observations and recommended actions.
We can also be on hand to help you deliver on these recommended actions as required and in support of this we have pulled together a team of experts across a number of disciplines including HR, employment law, business advisory, corporate finance and legal support.
If you feel you need something more in-depth then we can also offer to carry out an Independent Business Review for a small cost. You can read more about this service here.