At Bridgewood we use our extensive knowledge of insolvency rules and procedures to help creditors achieve the best possible financial outcome from each insolvency case.
Our services include providing advice on specific insolvency cases, all the way through to full operational outsourcing solutions. Our goal is to work strategically with our creditor partners to ensure that exposure to bad debt is minimised, either by optimising the recovery rates from an insolvency or avoiding the insolvency altogether.
In complex or contentious cases Bridgewood is happy to be nominated as Liquidator or Trustee in Bankruptcy, where our forensic investigation capabilities often result in the realisation of hidden assets.
Most of our services are free of charge and include the following:
- A strategic review of your existing insolvency processes and procedures, with a detailed report on our findings and recommendations
- A dedicated relationship manager offering ongoing ad hoc advice on specific insolvency cases
- Attending meetings of creditors in respect of liquidation and bankruptcy proceedings as your nominated representative, and sitting on creditors' committees
- Voting on your behalf to ensure that your interests are appropriately reflected in the proceedings – this can include the capping of fees or the replacement of the proposed/incumbent office holder
- Ensuring that your claims in the insolvency are correctly recorded and advising on dividend prospects
- Advising you on the validity of any security you may have by way of fixed or floating charges
- Advising you on any Retention of Title rights to ensure that goods can be recovered where possible
If you would like to discuss any of these services please contact our Managing Director, Robin Tarling