In support of our Creditor Services proposition we have built up a strong reputation for forensic investigation work in insolvency matters.
Our activities include:
- Over 25 years of experience in the forensic examination of complex accounting records in order to trace assets and prove there was knowledge of an insolvent position, leading to the potential for successful civil recovery action
- Successful asset recovery from many overseas jurisdictions, often resulting in a full recovery for creditors
- Extensive experience of hostile insolvency appointments to recover assets put out of the reach of creditors
- The service of freezing orders to protect assets in the UK and overseas
- The production of detailed forensic reports covering asset tracing, fraudulent trading and the conduct of previous office holders
Whilst we have been involved in a number of high profile cases, our fee structure and general approach allows us to take on small or speculative cases in a cost-efficient manner.
If you would like to find out more please contact Paul Mallatratt